Steelman manufactures Burn-Off Ovens, also known as Heat-Cleaning Ovens, with patented technologies such as top down heating, rate-of-change control and automatic process control. Burn-Off Ovens are safe, reliable and fast at cleaning with minimal operator attendance.
All Burn-Off Ovens include a patented venture diffuser technology, used to distribute heat in the oven and dramatically reduce the temperature of hot gas entering the oven, ensuring that valuable parts will not be overheated.
Burn-Off Ovens are used frequently in the coatings, fibers, electric motors and plastics industry. With advanced design, engineering, and market experience, Steelman can help you find the right Heat-Cleaning Oven to suit your needs.
- Latest Technologies - Steelman
is constantly working to bring their customers the best product available
using the latest technologies.
- Programmable Logic Control - This PLC control system includes a single touch-screen interface that replaces the three separate Honeywell controllers and offers many advantages.
- Service - Steelman provides the best service available-From
the initial contact through the set-up and operation of your oven, Steelman
engineers and technicians are available to answer your questions. They
can be reached, toll-free, at
- Quality - Steelman
uses only industrial quality components that are proven to last.
- Flexible - Steelman heat-cleaning ovens are used in a variety
of industries. From cleaning stators and windings to reclaiming coated
parts to removing plastics from screws and even removing rubber, a Steelman
oven can safely and economically clean your metal substrates.
- Affordable - A Steelman heat-cleaning oven can process your
parts with less manpower, no error, and less consumable product than
most other processes and burn-off ovens.
- Environmentally Safe - There are no chemicals to dispose of,
and the high-fire, after burner, with a 1/2 second residence time, consumes
smoke, toxic fumes and volatile residue.
- Our Process - View our construction process of a Steelman burn-off oven.