Our Conveyor Ovens are available in gas and electric and are designed to provide high temperature environments for many industrial applications. Our conveyor ovens can be ordered in of standard and custom sizes and can also be customized if necessary for your specific needs. We consult with our customers to make sure that we build out conveyor ovens in a way which allows them to be used alongside your current conveying equipment. Our conveyor ovens are built using cast-iron frames and insulated with high density mineral wool to provide maximum heat retention and the lowest possible amount of temperature bleeding.
Our Conveyor Ovens can be used for a variety of industrial applications including:
- Paint Curing for water, solvent, or powder based paints. These ovens can also be used for the curing of other finishes including epoxy and varnishes.
- Preheating of molds, dies or other tools.
- Metal Finishing on machinery, tools, or other metal products.
- Repair of machinery, engines, or industrial equipment.
Conveyor Oven Features
- Standard with 1″ x 1″ SS Flat Wire Belt & Adjustable Speed (3″- 2′ / Min)
- Include Stand to Raise Belt to 37″ Above Building Floor (Unless Advised Differently)
- Include Vestibule, Heat Curtain, and Adjustable Door Panel on Each End.
Resources & Downloads
When considering a Steelman oven, know that we have a wide array of technical resources and documents to support our products. The following resources are directly related to Conveyor Ovens. If you’re not sure if one of our products will meet your technical requirements, consult the following documentation. For more specific questions or concerns not addressed here, please contact us and speak to an experienced member of our team.