Why A Steelman Burn-Off Oven?
Burn-Off Ovens are used frequently in the coatings, fibers, electric motors and plastics industry. With advanced design, engineering, and market experience, Steelman can help you find the right Heat-Cleaning Oven to suit your needs.
Steelman Burn-Off Ovens also feature the following:
- Latest Technologies - Steelman is constantly working to bring the best product available using the latest technologies.
- Service - Steelman provides the best service available-From the initial contact through the set-up and operation of your oven, Steelman engineers and technicians are available to answer your questions. They can be reached, toll-free, at 1-800-BURN-OFF (1-800-287-6633)
- Quality - Steelman uses only industrial quality components that are proven to last.
- Programmable Logic Control - This PLC control system includes a single touch-screen interface that replaces the three separate Honeywell controllers and offers many advantages.
- Flexible - Steelman heat-cleaning ovens are used in a variety of industries. From cleaning stators and windings to reclaiming coated parts to removing plastics from screws and even removing rubber, a Steelman oven can safely and economically clean your metal substrates.
- Affordable - A Steelman heat-cleaning oven can process your parts with less manpower, no error, and less consumable product than most other processes and burn-off ovens.
- Environmentally Safe - There are no chemicals to dispose of, and the high-fire, after burner, with a 1/2 second residence time, consumes smoke, toxic fumes and volatile residue.
Custom Process Application
This is a model 121621 BB-E. It is 12' wide x 16' tall x 21' deep. It is one of the largest burn-off ovens ever built. Bradley's Inc. in Corpus Christi, TX uses it to repair electric motors.
Resources & Additional Information
When considering a Steelman oven solution, know that we have a wide array of technical resources and documents to support our products. If you’re not sure if one of our ovens will meet your requirements, consult the resources for Burn-Off Ovens below. For more specific questions or concerns not addressed here, please contact us and speak to an experienced member of our team.